HOW MUCH IS A JET SKI TRAILER? The Best PWC Trailer in 2022-JET SKI TRAILER Buyer Guide
What’s Jet Ski Trailer?
A Jet Ski trailer is the most vital accessory one needs when purchasing a JET SKI. A personal watercraft trailer is what you call a trailer for a jet ski. It’s a trailer explicitly built for towing jet skis and other small boats. Typically, a jet ski is driven onto a ramp or platform on the trailer, and the whole thing is pulled to its destination.
Does jet skiing come with trailers?
There are some, but not all of them. What type of trailer do you need? It can be determined by the type of watercraft you have or are planning to purchase. When compared to other trailers, aluminium trailers perform admirably.
Jet Ski Trailer Terms
- Single Jet Ski Trailer- Caries only 1 Jet Ski
- Double Jet Ski Trailer-Carries 2 jet ski
- 4-Place Jet Ski Trailer-Carries 3 or 4 jet ski
How Much Does a Jet Ski Trailer?
Since dealers may acquire jet ski trailers in bulk, prices might vary from one dealership to the next. There is no real need to wait to acquire a jet ski trailer since prices go up yearly, and there is little to no innovation in the trailer design.
- A new single jet ski trailer will cost $800–$1500.
- A double jet ski trailer is from $2,000-$3,500.
- A 4-place trailer rounding out at $7,000-$9,000.
Jet trailers do not go on sale, and they aren’t thrown into the deal when you buy a new jet ski.
Material options for jet ski trailers include aluminium, steel, and galvanized. Freight trailers made of painted steel are the most cost-effective option. The most costly and lightest metal is aluminium. Additionally, it will not rust, making it a superb option for riding in saline water.
Steel trailers are cheaper because they corrode considerably more quickly than aluminium. In places where aluminium trailers would be too expensive due to their proximity to saline water, galvanized steel is the material of choice. Galvanizing is applying a zinc coating on the surface of the steel. The zinc coating protects the steel against rust and corrosion.
Aluminium trailers don’t rust and are much lighter than their steel counterparts. Under very alkaline circumstances, aluminium corrodes. The aluminium trailer must be rinsed off after submerging it in seawater to prevent the metal from rusting.
The Best JET SKI Trailers in 2022
You should check the width and length of your jet ski before purchasing a trailer. This article provides a buying guide for the top-rated Jet Ski trailers on the market today.
Several high-quality jet ski trailers are now available. For your convenience, we have compiled every model currently on the market. You may compare the available models to discover the ideal PWC trailer for your needs.
JS750R Jet Ski Trailer
The JS750R jet ski trailer can accommodate watercraft weighing up to 610 kg and measuring up to 2.9 m in length from the bow eye to the transom. After removing the value-added tax, the price of a JS750R Jet Ski Trailer comes to about $1274.
- Trailer Dimensions: 1550 x 4000mm
- Gross Capacity: 750kg
- Load Capacity: 575kg
- Length Capacity: 2900mm
- Tire Size: 500x10x6Ply
- Hot dip galvanized chassis for added corrosion protection
- Bow snubber
- Adjustable length drawbar
- Adjustable axle position
- Full rear lightboard on expanding brackets
- 1400lbs single-speed winch
- Sealed bearings, 10″ wheels and tires, winch, jockey wheel and light board.
- SBS Clamp, Ratchet Straps, Spare wheel including bracket and Floated Poles are extras to enhance the trailing experience.
| * Fully welded construction|
* Full type approval.
* It is a single Jet Ski trailer.
* Fully adjustable quad rollers
|* It is relatively Expensive.|
Hot Sell Boat Trailer Aluminium Boat Trailer Manufacturers Watercraft Trailers
Hot Sell Boat Trailer Aluminium jet ski trailer is perfect for boats up to 2500kgs. Its type is a tow boat trailer. Made of hot dip galvanized boat trailer aluminium. The brand name is AoHang. The cost of these trailers is almost $1,500.00/per piece
- Model Name: HRBAH760
- Trailer Size: 8200mm 2500mm
- Trailer Weight: 600kg
- Type size:185R14C
- Load: 25kg
- Wheel: 185R14
- Double Axle boat trailer aluminium
- Fully Hot Dip Galvanized
- Packed on Buyers’ Requests
- Used for boat Transportation
- Brake: Mechanical Brake
|* Excellent corrosion resistance–fully hot dip galvanized|
* Choice between a welded and a bolted assemble
* Fast delivery
|* It also seems to be relatively expensive.|
Ironton 40in. x 48in. Steel Utility Trailer Kit – 1060-Lb. Load Capacity
The Ironton Utility Trailer Kit is a complete road-ready kit with fenders. Everything you need to get running from two 4.80x12inches tires and slipper springs to a coupler system with safety chains measuring one 7/8inch. The trailer has a capacity of 40inches Width and 48inches length. The L bed is excellent for moving mulch, dirt, equipment, or other cargo. Overall dimensions are 78inches Length x 52 1/4inches Width. Decking is not included. To use, you must assemble the parts. There is a $399.99 price tag attached. You may get it on amazon easily.
What Does This Kit Offer?
- Brand Name: Ironton
- Item Dimensions: 78 52.25 16.25 Inches
- Frame Material: Alloy Steel
- Load Weight: 480kg
- Wheel fenders are included to protect cargo from rocks and debris,
- GVWR is 1200 pounds. The maximum load capacity is 1060 pounds.
- Handles a variety of cargo
- The hitch height is 14.61 inches when the trailer bed is level
- The coupler assembly is 1 7/8inches with safety chains for trailer security
- Taillights, turn signals, and side running lights for visibility
- Meets or exceeds DOT regulations
- Rated for speeds up to 45 MPH
|* Good in Design |
* Lightweight trailer
* Very easy to tow
* Fenders are overly flimsy
* Sturdy & DurableHigh Quality
|* Difficult to assemble without a power tool|
* Difficult to understand assembly
* Instructions Images are not clear in instructions * grease perks are super low quality
Ultra-Tow 40in. x 48in. Aluminum Utility Trailer Kit – 1060-Lb. Load Capacity
Complete with fenders and a rust-proof aluminium frame, the Ultra-Tow 40in. x 48in. The Aluminum Utility Trailer Kit is ready for the road. It is enormous, measuring 40 by 48 inches. A total of 1,060 pounds may be loaded onto the bed, making it suitable for transporting mulch, dirt, equipment, and other heavy items. The maximum Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (CVWR) is 1,200 pounds. Aluminized rim protectors shield freight from flying stones and other road hazards. It complies with all Department of Transportation specifications. The item is readily available on Amazon. That will set you back $489.99.
What’s Included in the Kit?
- Material: Aluminum
- Colour: Silver, Black
- Rustproof aluminium frame
- Large 40in. x 48in. bed
- 1,060-lb. payload capacity
- 1,200-lb. max. GVWR
- Ideal for hauling mulch, dirt, machinery, or other cargo
- Aluminium wheel fenders prevent cargo damage from rocks and debris
- Meets DOT requirements
- 84in.L x 52 1/2in.W x 22in.H assembled
- Includes two 4.80-12in. tires, slipper springs, LED lighting, tail and turn signals, side running lights, wiring and connector, and 1 7/8in. coupler with safety chain
- Decking not included
- Assembly required
- Ships in two boxes
- Aluminium frame wall thickness: 0.12in.
- Certificate of origin will be mailed separately. Please allow time for processing
|* Very handy little trailer|
* Lightweight and pulls great
* Easy to assemble
* Sturdy enough for load rating.
|* Need wiring supplies to complete|
* Balance is poor
Single axle Galvanized steel Jet ski trailer
You may load up your Jet ski that seats two to three people on single-axle galvanized steel Jet ski trailer. You won’t break the bank on this one, and you’ll be glad you bought it when you hit the waves. This trailer has a galvanized or powder-coated finish, making it long-lasting and aesthetically pleasing. Built-in dependability is achieved by using high-tech components such as LED lights and wheel bearings. The cost per unit is $488.
- Overall Width: 56″
- Overall Length: 149″
- Trailer Weight: 212 lb
- GVWR: 1462 lb
- Carrying Capacity: 1250 lb
- Tire Size: 4.80 x 12B
- Hitch Ball Size:2″
- Durable and attractive high-quality finish
- Less noise on spring axle models via nylon bushings
- Fully grounded and wall plug
- Wiring is concealed
- Sure-lube wheel bearing grease system allows quick and clean greasing for easy maintenance:
- coated self-coiling safety cables: Cables coil out of the way when not in use
|* High quality |
* Hot dipped galvanized finish
* Affordable Prices
* Wheel Bearing System
|* No warranty Available|
* No height Adjustable
How Much is a Used Jet Ski Trailer?
As an additional option, you may shop for used jet ski trailers. Generally, a used trailer will cost roughly half as much as a brand-new one. If a new single trailer costs $700-1,500, the going rate for a secondhand one is probably about $350-$750.
Things Need to Know Before Buying a Used Jet Ski
Check its condition thoroughly before purchasing a used trailer. When shopping for a second-hand jet ski, keep an eye out for the following.
- Tires with a good amount of tread and a relatively recent age (less than 10 years).
- Having a spare tire and a place to keep it are smart purchases for your peace of mind.
- There is no rust or corrosion.
- If you’re going on the road, a brake light adaptor is a must.
- Having a tongue lock installed is crucial,
- The jet ski trailer’s axle should be in good condition.
- Check for any signs of bowing or bending. If you overload your trailer with jet skis or drive over a few potholes, you’ll eventually bend one axle.
In short, not all jet ski trailers are created equal. When searching for a jet ski trailer, several options exist. Choices are determined mainly by individual tastes and financial constraints.
When shopping for a jet ski trailer, it’s crucial to think about the materials you like (steel or aluminium), the number of jet skis you plan to pull, the trailer’s carrying capacity, and your budget.
You may further narrow your search by making selections based on trailer brand, axle count, suspension type, and braking system, all of which can be adjusted to suit your preferences and budget.